Tuesday 5 October 2010

WOW it's been a while ............

After a little adventure trying to sign back onto here I'm finally back! :)

The next logical question; WHERE DO I START!? lol

Well as for my practice I've done pretty well :)  I finally got myself into doing my practice in the morning, I seem to have deconditioned my attachments to getting up at 6:10am lol I started off getting up half an hour earlier & built up my practice based on the time I had allocated, it worked brilliantly & as a second benefit I lost my attachment to asana & became more in tune with *my practice* (I hope that makes sense?).  You'll all be thinking "how fabulous" &, indeed yes it was, was being the appropriate word lol.  As of late I've not practiced since the 6th of September (my birthday), since then I've put it off as I felt exhausted, dizzy & nauseous :(  After complaining & moaning & generally getting on everyone's nerves I finally got to the Dr's to find I had an inner ear infection & to be given antibiotics (which I hate, hate, HATE taking, I'm too "anti-medication" for my own good).  So that's where I'm at as they say, but I'm feeling better & missing my practice dearly so fingers crossed tomorrow'll be the day I get back to my mat :) HOORAH!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Nice to see you back in action here! Your approach to building up your practice based on the time you have is a smart one. Whatever it takes to kickstart you back into the practice is ALL GOOD!! Then once you're back into the swing of things, it'll get easier. :)

    ReplyDelete