Thursday 7 October 2010

What time is it? WHAT!? ARE YOU SURE!? Eww *dizzy* Ouch *sore*

My title completely sums up the last 2 days, I've had no concept of time, I kept zoning out in-between feeling dizzy, again!  

Yesterday, my 1st day of work, I had every intention on doing my practice, I woke up early, had a coffee & then felt a little dizzy again so I waited until I was home from work to decide to hit my mat or take another day off, as it was a moonday/restday I did put a little pressure on myself, tut tut tut! Lol Anyway once I was home & settled I was happy to indulge in a little sofa time while I caught up with John, I'd set a time to unroll my mat & just as I was about to get changed I hear an ungodly yelp from John.  As he was leaning forward to pick his cup of tea his back went into a painful spasm, after considerable laughter from myself it was clear my practice time would have to be spend sorting him out with a Dr's appointment *sigh*

Onto today, even though today was a restday due to the lack of yoga the day before I decided to do a renegade practice tut tut tut!  Alas this didn't happen :( It was due to a number of things, 1 being the tail end of an ear infection, still getting a dizzy spell now & again, & the usual dramas of any day really.  Today's helped me appreciate the benefits of getting up early, having a coffee & then unrolling my mat, the day doesn't prepare you for yoga but boy does yoga prepare you for the day!  In the end I'm happy taking that from today disappointments & I ain't going to start judging myself negatively, I'll be glad of the extra couple of days rest in no time at all lol

So my alarm's set, 06:30am, I can't wait now, bring on the morning! (cut to me posting pics of me hugging my mat lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment